6/04/2006

Self-Service Froth!

You know you have reached a certain point in life when you can serve yourself a perfectly frothy cappiccino from the privacy of you own home. No need to patranize the soudntrack-filled starbucks.

I just purchased a moka pot (I love how it looks on my stove top- I've never been one much into the clunky filter coffee pots taking up so much room on the counter) and a hand-held battery powered frother. It makes the perfect cappiccino BZZZZZZZ- froth is ready! Froth on command!

The only draw back to my recent moka pot purchase- in my attempt to learn how to make the perfect cappiccino I am intoxicating my body with multiple cups of high octance esspresso shots. Each time increasing the caffine jitters.

Illi coffee, Moka Pot and self-service froth

Plus with my soundtrack of The Southland and the Sunday Times, I have the perfect start to a Sunday.

No comments: